For those of you that don’t live in an area that is Africa-hot 8 months out of the year like I do, you’re probably thinking about getting your backyard patio ready for summer festivities.
My favorite store for basically EVERYTHING is Target. OMG – it’s like an itch that can’t be scratched. Every time I go there for something like toilet paper, I come out with a cart FULL of amazing stuff.
Their Universal Thread & A New Day clothing lines are killing it, as well as their Opalhouse, Project 62, Hearth & Hand, and Threshold home decor lines. It’s so hard NOT to come out of that store with something really awesome.
Anyway, here are the outdoor decor things I’m totally jonesin’ for at Target. 😍
I’m starting with my #1 fave of all of my fave Target in-house brands: Opalhouse.
Good lord, this brand brings me to my knees every time I see their gorgeous products.
They’ve really perfected using fun materials and colors, with beautiful product design to create some truly funky and unique pieces.
1. Rattan Lantern $40 | 2. Fringe Hammock $70 | 3. Wicker Egg Chair $70 | 4. Rattan Side Table $70
5. Woven Lumber Pillow $20 | 6. Coral Fringe Umbrella $130 | 7. Tassel Pillow $20 | 8. Macrame Hammock $70
9. Braided Rug $100 | 10. Wicker Chair $140 | 11. Wicker Bar Cart $140 | 12. Gold Plant Stand $40
13. String Lights $15 | 14. Wood Lantern $30 | 15. Hourglass Side Table $70 | 16. Hammock Chair $80
17. Rattan Hanging Planter $25 | 18. Macrame Pillow $25
Moving on to my next fave: Project 62.
This line has more of a mid-century modern influence which I just love. The clean lines and the thoughtful design behind each product is evident.
I have quite a few Project 62 pieces in our home and I’m super thrilled with them.
Take a look at all these beauties. Gah! that mint green has got me all hot and bothered!
1. Side Table $70 | 2. Mint Green String Lights $25 | 3. Dark Blue Egg Chair $90 | 4. Mint Green Bistro Chair $60
5. Palm Umbrella $100 | 6. Lumbar Pillow $20 | 7. Black & Brass Planter $50 | 8. Striped Rug $120
9. Faux Wood Stump Table $80 | 10. Geo Pouf $50 | 11. Ceramic Planter $50 | 12. Mosaic Table $45
13. Ceramic Planters $17-$70 | 14. Brass Solar String Lights $25 | 15. Rope Chair $80
16. Terracotta Pillow $20 | 17. Half Moon Rug $120
And last, but certainly not least, is their Threshold line.
This line has a more traditional feel to it but lately, they’ve been giving the pieces some modern updates.
I’m typically more attracted to the Opalhouse and Project 62 lines, but Threshold has really gotten me to start noticing their newest products. Well done, Tarjay!
1. Woven Pouf $50 | 2. Honeycomb Table $45 | 3. Wicker Cafe Chair $60| 4. Striped Pillow $30
5. Geo Pouf $50 | 6. Ikat Rug $120 | 7. Birdhouse $17 | 8. Palm Umbrella $90
9. String Lights $25 | 10. Basket $35 | 11. Hammock Chair $50 | 12. Bistro Chair $40
13. Fire Pit $99 | 14. Striped Blanket $35 | 15. Wicker Chair $100
16. Palm Pillow $25 | 17. Navy Rug $120
So what are YOUR favorites from each of these product lines? My faves: that fun peachy umbrella from Opalhouse; the mint green folding chair from Project 62; and the blue wicker chair from Threshold (because I have one and love it!).
If you enjoyed reading this article, please subscribe to Sanctuary’s weekly newsletter so you never miss another post. The signup box is conveniently located below.
Thank you so much for following my blog and for letting me help make your life + home a little more beautiful, simple, and serene! XOXO ❤︎